Get ready for takeoff with the first Thrustmaster joystick to combine magnetic technology with flight controls inspired by the world of civil aviation (the Airbus A320 family).
Innovative, versatile design
- Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Plug and play: the device is automatically recognized in the game
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- The coil spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and fluid tension
New locking mechanism lets you disable the joystick handle’s rotation, if used in conjunction with a rudder controller (sold separately)
17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
4 independent axes, with twist rudder (controlled by rotating the joystick handle)
Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons on the base, in either the right-handed or left-handed position
Weighted base for enhanced stability
Compatible with T.A.R.G.E.T software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: load or create specific mapping presets for each aircraft, to extend or save all of your favorite settings.
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem compatibility
Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)