Get ready for takeoff with the first Thrustmaster joystick to combine magnetic technology with flight controls inspired by the world of civil aviation (the Airbus A320 family).
Innovative, versatile design
- Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
- Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
Native integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- The coil spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and fluid tension
17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the stick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision