Get your hands on the very first Thrustmaster Civil Aviation (TCA) pack, including a sidestick and a throttle quadrant — ergonomic replicas of controls from the world-famous Airbus A320.
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- Magnetic technology ensures excellent precision that won’t decrease over time
Operate your aircraft with precision!
Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the joystick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
4 independent axes, with twist rudder (controlled by rotating the joystick handle)
Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons on the base, in either the right-handed or left-handed position
Weighted base for enhanced stability
Precise, versatile thrust control
Ergonomic replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant, for completely realistic takeoffs and landings:
- Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism
- Realistic detents: "Idle" / "Climb" / "Flex" / "TO/GA"
- 2 “Engine Master” selector switches
- 8 physical action buttons + 8 virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (16 in total)
Throttle quadrant includes connectors for upcoming add-ons in the Thrustmaster TCA ecosystem (sold separately)
2 throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to 4 thrust levers instead of 2!
Thrust levers with 2 axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately)
Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
Compatible with the TM Flying Clamp